Thursday, July 23, 2009
We're Outta Here!!!
Away we go. The countdown is on. We are leaving for the airport in 28 minutes... yikes! The house is a mess and we're still shuffling things around in our suitcases but I think we might actually make it. I hope there's a big margarita with my name on it at the airport since we'll have a couple of hours before our flight. We'll keep you posted on our progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Get there safe!
Kimmie and Brig,
Baby T's sweet eyes await his Mom and Dad's loving arms. Enjoy spoiling him with hugs and kisses and constant cuddles!
Love,
Moey and Jim
Thinking of you all on this amazingly exciting adventure.
Much love,
Mom/Pam/Nana
Kimmie and Brig - Moey said you made it safely to Africa - I can't wait to hear the "long stories." What an amazing adventure!! Baby boys are pretty wonderful! Our boys are happy and healthy at home, at last! Give Baby T lots of kisses from all of us. Love, Wid, Earle, AJ & TJ
I can't wait to meet Baby T! The knitters are all so excited for the whole family.
Post a Comment